Address: 2695 Winchester Drive,
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Address: 5300 Stanton Ave,
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Address: 111 Perrymont Road,
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Address: 911 Vincent Way,
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Address: 9399 Babcock Blvd,
Allison Park, PA 15101
WHAT MAKES THE
Compelled by the love of Christ, Vincentian Collaborative System nurtures and sustains a
ministry of compassionate care that preserves that human dignity of persons within a diverse
and changing society. We believe in:
- INNOVATIONOur commitment to take novel approaches instead of making incremental improvements to ensure continued growth and sustainability.
- SPIRITUALITYThe divine life within an individual. We pledge to tend to the spiritual well-being of a resident while caring for their physical and emotional needs.
- QUALITYOur commitment to excellence. Vincentian strives to be an industry leader, role model and source of best practices across all service lines.
- DIGNITYBecause of God’s life within each person, every individual is deserving of respect and concern. All have the right to be treated in a dignified manner as we strive to meet their basic human needs.
- COMPASSIONA concern for the needs of others with the desire to respond. It requires of us a respect for the dignity of each human person and challenges us to assist persons in striving for human wholeness.
- COLLABORATIONWorking together in a spirit of cooperation toward a desired goal. Collaboration calls us to ask for appropriate input from those affected by a decision.
- ADVOCACYIn the spirit of Jesus, advocacy calls us to champion the rights of children, the elderly and the sick who entrust their care with us.
- STEWARDSHIPStewardship is managing resources responsibly. This includes financial, human and natural resources.
LOOKING FOR A
Are you a passionate individual with a desire
to help others, grow your leadership skills,
and work on a team that feels more like a
family? We have what you’re looking for!
Rocking for Residents
Check out this one-minute video recapping Vincentian’s Rocking for Residents 2017 fundraiser!
Vincentian Voice, our weekly podcast, airs Sundays at noon in Pittsburgh on 1320 WJAS and worldwide on iHeart radio. Missed an episode? Listen on-demand on Soundcloud!
7-8PM | Mother of Divine Providence Chapel, 9000 Babcock Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15237
5-9 p.m | LeMont Restaurant - 1114 Grandview Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15211
9-11am | Pittsburgh Field Club, 121 Field Club Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
It's All About You
People are the core of Vincentian’s mission; we exist to serve our residents. Likewise, the success...
Preparing for the Silver Tsunami
It’s no secret that the “Silver Tsunami” is upon us. Some 500,000 Western Pennsylvania residents will retire in the next 20 years.