Address: 2695 Winchester Drive,
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Address: 5300 Stanton Ave,
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Address: 111 Perrymont Road,
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Address: 911 Vincent Way,
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Address: 9399 Babcock Blvd,
Allison Park, PA 15101
WHAT MAKES THE
Compelled by the love of Christ, Vincentian Collaborative System nurtures and sustains a
ministry of compassionate care that preserves that human dignity of persons within a diverse
and changing society. We believe in:
- INNOVATIONOur commitment to take novel approaches instead of making incremental improvements to ensure continued growth and sustainability.
- SPIRITUALITYThe divine life within an individual. We pledge to tend to the spiritual well-being of a resident while caring for their physical and emotional needs.
- QUALITYOur commitment to excellence. Vincentian strives to be an industry leader, role model and source of best practices across all service lines.
- DIGNITYBecause of God’s life within each person, every individual is deserving of respect and concern. All have the right to be treated in a dignified manner as we strive to meet their basic human needs.
- COMPASSIONA concern for the needs of others with the desire to respond. It requires of us a respect for the dignity of each human person and challenges us to assist persons in striving for human wholeness.
- COLLABORATIONWorking together in a spirit of cooperation toward a desired goal. Collaboration calls us to ask for appropriate input from those affected by a decision.
- ADVOCACYIn the spirit of Jesus, advocacy calls us to champion the rights of children, the elderly and the sick who entrust their care with us.
- STEWARDSHIPStewardship is managing resources responsibly. This includes financial, human and natural resources.
LOOKING FOR A
Are you a passionate individual with a desire
to help others, grow your leadership skills,
and work on a team that feels more like a
family? We have what you’re looking for!
Rocking for Residents
Check out this one-minute video recapping Vincentian’s Rocking for Residents 2017 fundraiser!
5 - 9 p.m. | LeMont Restaurant - 1114 Grandview Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15211
7 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Pittsburgh Field Club, 121 Field Club Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
12 - 4 p.m. | All Vincentian Locations
It's All About You
People are the core of Vincentian’s mission; we exist to serve our residents. Likewise, the success...
“Wooden Wednesdays" and Other Lessons
Wednesdays are Wooden Wednesdays, with insights from legendary basketball coach John Wooden. Here are a few of my favorite Wooden Wednesday themes...