Vincentian Collaborative System has earned its reputation for excellence not only for the service provided to our residents, but also to our employees. We understand the challenges of balancing work-life and home-life and we are continually adjusting to enable our employees to be successful at both.
The HEART of who we are encompasses our values and forms the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. Our values are not descriptions of the work we do or the strategies we employ to accomplish our mission. Our values are the basic elements of how we go about our work. They are the practices we use every day in everything we do.
We want every employee to embrace the following practices:
- Have Fun. Come to work each day with energy, ready to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Everyone works together. Share a common goal when we work together to provide the highest level of care and service.
- We listen in a non- judgmental way and respond in a respectful manner that enhances the self-esteem of others.
- Always do the right thing. Strive for the best in all we do, knowing that this means doing the right thing at the right time.
- Reach to go above and beyond. Continually assess the present to modify and shape the future. Every employee is responsible to make things happen—employing creative problem solving to go above and beyond.
- Treat everyone with care and understanding. Care for people from the heart by taking time to nurture the best in everyone. Seek to understand others and respect differing points of view.
If you live by these values (Spirituality, Compassion, Dignity, Quality, Stewardship, Advocacy, Collaboration, and Innovation), we invite you to join us in our mission!