Why Work for us?
At Vincentian Collaborative System, our strength is not just the superior care we provide but also the quality of our caring employees. We are interested in selecting individuals to work for us who share the same commitment to excellence, ensuring our residents and families receive the highest quality of care they deserve.
As a member of our team, you will be working with other caring professionals who share the dedication to those we serve.
If you want to work for an organization that changes lives every day, we invite you to explore our available career opportunities.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
Diversity and Inclusion at Vincentian is significant to our mission and ministry. Every one of our employees brings a unique set of talents to the workplace and each shares a commitment to preserve the human dignity of persons within a diverse and changing society by providing compassionate care.
Vincentians commitment to diversity and inclusion empowers our employees to contribute their best work to better serve the needs of our residents and their families.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Health Reimbursements
- Life, AD&D and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Critical Illness and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Holiday Time
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement