At Vincentian Villa, your monthly fee includes:
Excluded from monthly fee:
- Electricity (electric heat, air conditioning, and appliances)
- Water and sewage
- Trash and recycling service
- 24-hour maintenance / security
- 24-hour personal emergency response system
- Maintenance of units and grounds (including snow removal and landscaping)
- Common property insurance
- Common property taxes
- Appliances (stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, washer, dryer)
- Free transportation within a 5 mile radius
- Organized activities and socials
- Chapel Mass at St. Louise Convent
Available on a fee-for-service basis:
- Internet (in unit)
- Renter's Insurance
Club House Amenities:
- A la carte dining program
- Exercise room
- Party room (free rental with refundable deposit)
- Seating area with fireplace
- Warming kitchen
- Guest suite
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Community meeting room
- Computers with Internet access
- Guest suite
Vincentian Villa residents pay an entrance fee and a monthly fee.
Entrance fee: This one-time payment is 90% refundable should you leave the community for any reason. Entrance fees start at $100,000. Half of your entrance fee will be due when you are notified that your unit is ready for occupancy — the remaining half is due when you move in.
Monthly Fee: This monthly payment covers the amenities and services listed to the left and varies based on single or double occupancy, and the size and type of home chosen. Monthly fees begin at $1,915.
Vincentian Villa is part of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), through Vincentian Home. Residents of Vincentian Villa have priority access to appropriate services offered within the Vincentian system including personal care services, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation in an inpatient our outpatient setting.